Search Engine Optimization.
They are the set of actions that are carried out with the objective of improving and increasing the visibility of a website in search engines such as Google, Bing or others, through organic traffic, which means No payment.
It is a fundamental strategy for your business to stand out in the digital world and that through this you obtain more clients, leads and can see it reflected in your income.
5 advantages of implementing an SEO strategy
- Attract qualified traffic: with the creation of valuable content you will capture organic traffic interested in your product or service and you will have more chances of closing a sale.
- Generate sales opportunities: when your audience already knows you when they need your products or services, they will think of you to make their purchase.
- Position over the competition: when your brand produces more relevant content, users will not hesitate to prefer you.
- Better return on investment: investment in SEO is much lower than other strategies and multiplies the return on investment.
- Educate the market: have a community that follows you, that has known you through your content and knows the functionalities and characteristics of your product or service.